DAY 1: ARRIVAL / Havana
The group will depart from Fort Lauderdale and arrive into Havana . After the group clears customs & immigrations we will depart for Havana. You will spend the first night being exposed to the local culture, food and music.
DAY 2 : OLD HAVANA TOUR
· Spend the day in a 1950's Collectable car.
· Travel to the El Malecon and spend time with local artist.
· Enjoy Coffee and learn the history of Cuba.
· Visit the Capitol building and see the great buildings of Havana.
· Visit Floridita, the birthplace of the Daiquiri for a taste of Cuban Rum and live music.
· Dinner at a local Cuban haunt. Afterwards you have the option of an evening at Tropicana.
DAY 3 :
Fishing in Hemingway's waters
· Meet with our local biologist and plan our day at sea.
· Board our sport fishing boat and go over saftey instructions.
· Depart from Marina Hemingway.
· Spend all day chasing the big ones and learning about this great country
· In the evening enjoy a night out at the local Jazz Club after dinner.
DAY 4 :
Return to the Sea
· Another day with our biologist and historian
· Trying diffrent areas to catch the big ones.
· Back to Marina Hemmingway for Drinks.
· Dinner in Havana with a night out at the club and personal Salsa lessons.
DAY 5 : HAVANA HISTORY TOUR
· Tour the Museo de la Revolucion.
· Enjoy an Old Havana walking tour of Central Park, Plaza Hotel and Hotel Manzana.
· Have Lunch at the known Mobster bar.
· Shop and tour San Jose for beautiful Cuban art.
· Enjoy the Farewell Dinner a private performance by a local entertainers.
DAY 6 : DEPART TO SOUTH FLORIDA
Enjoy one last Cuban breakfast before we leave to Havana Airport for the flight back to South Florida.